Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Look of the Week

I'm back guys and so is Look of the Week. Sorry it's been so long but I've been having internet troubles. But its all sorted and I'm back to business. So this week's look. Well it's Classy Rebel. My focus in this outfit is the jacket. I choose a really cool coloured biker jacket to give my outfit that rebel look whilst going for classy black, flared trousers. I stuck to a plain tank top because I want the attention to be on the jacket. The bag is a simple colour so it doesn't make to big a statement but still works well. I wanted the shoes to clash yet look nice. Leopard skin worked and looks classy/rebellious. The make-up I also kept simple. I went for a dark smokey eye and a nude lipstick so all attention is on the outfit. Otherwise it could be too much.  Its two extremes that go really well together. Go on and find your classy rebel!
Stocklist:
Jacket: Evil Panda- 18sd *Superstar Only*
Top: Bonjour Bizou- 5sd
Trousers: PPQ- 24sd *Superstar Only*
Bag: Killah- 12sd *Superstar Only*
Shoes: Killah- 20sd *Superstar Only*


Other Ways to Wear the Jacket: 
Tribe94:



Lolgirl2005:
xoxo Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment