Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Kim Kardashian is Engaged!

Yep, you heard me right. Reality TV star and socialite Kim Kardashian is engaged to boyfrien Kris. The couple released the news in American magazine, People. Kim said 'I didn't expect this at all. I was in such a shock. I never thought this would happen at home, and I never thought now.' Her basketball playing husband proposed to her with a custom made 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. The ring is rumored to have cost $2 million. Kris proposed by writing 'Will You Marry Me?' on Kim's bed back at their mansion. Afterwards they headed to a dinner with the rest of the family to celebrate.





Quite frankly, I'm ecstatic. I am a massive Kardashian fan so I'm super happy for Kim. Are you happy for the couple?
xoxo Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment