Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

My own grahpics

So i was bored last night so i just had a go on paint to make a random graphic! I used Georgie's doll for the graphic. Here it is:

i wasnt sure about the eyes but i was happy with it seeing as its my own graphic. 
The things i edited are:
the hair
the shape of the face
the eyes
and a bit of the nose.
I also made a Demi Lovato graphic. here it is:
 the hair was realllyy hard to do but i like the face :) what do you guys think of my graphics? 
should i do more?
May xo

3 comments:

  1. Your graphics are rubbish. If I where you I would just not make any. The hair is terrible and does not look like hair and the faces are so ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my FIRST time making a proper graphic. if you dont like them dont even comment. seriously? yeah i know they aren't the best but you dont have to go saying horrid stuff. get over your self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, practice and make them better before you go advertising something that's bad. To be quite honest, it actually makes your blog look unprofessional and tacky so its YOU that's ruining your blog. If you can't take criticism don't have a blog. How about you get over yourself before you loose blog followers.

    ReplyDelete