Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Snap!

Georgiana for Stardoll Fashion


So, I was cruising around the Starplaza earlier and I found this little fashion faux pas on Stardoll's behalf...

*Click to make image larger*

Two very, very similar coats. One is Hotbuys and from Rio and will set you back 25sd and the other is from Pretty in Love and will set you back just 13sd, nearly half of the price of the Hotbuys coat. Naturally, the Hotbuys coat is a lot better quality compared to the Pretty in Love 'sweater' but its just how similar they are that surprises me a little. I guess the Pretty in Love one is meant to be for the girl who wants the hotbuys coat but just can't afford it. Yet why Stardoll created 2 I just don't know, I mean the 2nd one is such awful quality I don't see why, if you really wanted it, you wouldn't just save up for the Hotbuys coat? What do you think? Buy or Leave?

Georgiana
             -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment